- Class Standing (Fr., So., Jr., Sr.)
- Anticipated Graduation Date
- Before you apply for graduation, send us your graduation date by phone, mail, fax, or in person. Please remember that this does not mean you have applied for graduation.
- Degree sought
- Completed degrees and dates
- Completed majors and dates
For the information listed below, please YMessage, mail, fax, or turn in a signed release to us:
- Semester Credit hours
- BYU total credit hours earned
- BYU cumulative GPA
- GPA or last BYU semester
- Academic Standing
- Pell Grants received
- Scholarships received
- Stafford Loans received
- Tuition Paid
Requests should include:
- Full Name
- BYU ID # / Social Security #
- Birth Date
- Current Daytime Phone Number
- Address where you want your verification sent
Send the request to:
Provo, UT 84602
Fax#: (801) 422-0613
YMessage Subject: Admissions and Registration > Proof of Enrollment or Degree
To verify your enrollment for insurance purposes, contact us by phone, mail, fax, or in person. If you don’t have a form with the policy holder’s name and number, please give us that information.
Insurance companies sometimes ask for other information, such as Good Student Discount, GPA, Academic Standing, or the BYU Total Credit Hours Earned. For this information, send us a written request with your signature.
Your lender can tell you what your status needs to be to defer paying your student loan.
We send enrollment information to National Student Clearinghouse (NCH), who then gives this information to their member lenders. Some of these lenders are Utah Lenders/Banks, Sallie Mae, Zion's Bank, UHEAA, and FedLoan Servicing.
Your lender should ask NCH for your enrollment information. Make sure we know your anticipated graduation date and that your lender knows that you are a student at BYU.
*Independent Study courses do not count toward enrollment status.