Transfer Equivalency Search

The transfer evaluation page allows you to search for courses that have been evaluated previously. If you are unable to find a particular course from your school, please fill out an evaluation request so that we can add it to our list. Please note the following:

  • A grade of C- or better is needed for transfer courses to fulfill a BYU requirement.
  • Every effort is made to provide accurate and timely information regarding transfer courses and equivalent credit,¬†however, BYU reserves the right to make updates.

Please check this site regularly for updates and changes.

Search for Transferable Credit