You can order copies of your official transcript which shows all your BYU coursework. We cannot issue partial transcripts (e.g. major only classes), or "unofficial" transcripts.
|Option 1: Order Online||Use this option if you have a Net ID login.|
|Option 2: Order by Mail/Fax||
Use this option if you attended before 1979
or have never received a Net ID.
|Option 3: Order in Person||Come to our office in B-150 ASB.|
|Electronic PDF copy||$5.00|
|Next Business Day||$14.00|
Hard copy transcripts are sent within 1-2 business days of the order date. This includes requests for next business day or international priority. Electronic transcripts are sent the same day.
Before You Order
Be aware of the following:
- Decide whether or not you need an electronic copy or a hard copy. Electronic copies are delivered much faster and give you the option of saving the PDF. If it needs to go to a third party recipient (school, company, etc.), check with them to see if they will accept electronic PDF copies.
- Electronic transcripts are delivered in PDF format, and are meant to be viewed electronically. If printed, they become unofficial and "Copy of Certified PDF" will be displayed across the transcript. Viewing electronic transcripts on mobile devices is not supported.
- If you have recently completed coursework or a degree, make sure it has posted to your official record by checking your record summary.
- Need to include a cover sheet? (e.g. LSAC, centralized application systems, etc.) You'll have to use option 2 above and order with the PDF request form.
- If you are a former BYU student, you may request a transcript for credits to be transferred to another school at any time, even if you no longer have a current ecclesiastical endorsement. Only financial holds prevent a transcript from being ordered.
Are you sending a transcript to another CES school?
If you're applying to another CES school (BYU-Idaho, BYU-Hawaii, or LDSBC), order an electronic copy and have it sent to email@example.com. If you're already a BYU-Idaho student and need BYU credit sent there, order an electronic transcript and have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you applying to BYU Graduate School?
Order an electronic copy to be sent to yourself. Save the PDF to your computer, then upload it with your graduate school application.
Are you applying to medical school through AMCAS?
Use option 1 above to order online. Order an electronic copy and select the AMCAS check box. You will need to provide your AAMC ID and AAMC Transcript ID numbers.
What's on the Transcript
- Student Name
- Student ID Number
- Birth day and month
- Current major and minor
- Degrees Awarded
- Last 4 digits of SSN (optional)
- Academic recognitions
- All coursework (with grades) by semester
- Semester GPA's
- Semester hours earned and graded
- Transfer institutions with transfer hours
- BYU GPA Summary
- Total hours earned
- Total hours graded
- Memorandum area for special notations