Transcript & Score Submission
Full disclosure of your academic history is required in the application process. These documents must be postmarked by the appropriate application deadline to avoid being considered late. Send all transcripts to:
CES Admission Processing
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
BYU requires official transcripts from each college a student has attended. This includes transcripts of courses taken through concurrent enrollment programs while in high school. For information about credit transferability and other FAQs, please visit transfer.byu.edu. BYU does not accept faxed college transcripts. College transcripts may be sent to BYU in the following ways:
- Electronically through Parchment Exchange, National Student Clearinghouse, or
- Sent directly from the university via email to email@example.com.
- Mailed directly from the college/university you attended
- Hand-delivered in a sealed envelope (the envelope cannot be tampered with in any way) to OneStop Student Services (D-155 ASB)
- Any international work must be submitted through IERF or WES. See Evaluating International Work for more information
AP and IB
Students who complete an AP (Advanced Placement) exam with a 3, 4, or 5 or an IB (International Baccalaureate) HL exam with a 5, 6, or 7 may receive BYU credit. Visit apib.byu.edu to see what credit may be earned for specific exam scores. If your AP records don’t match your BYU record, contact Transfer Evaluation in the Registrar's Office.
If you would like to send your AP records to BYU, you can:
- Visit us in the Registrar's office (B-150 ASB) where you can log into your College Board account. Once logged in, we will print your score report and enter them directly onto your BYU student record.
- Contact College Board and pay for your score record to come to BYU.