How to Apply for Graduation
To apply for graduation, you must:
- Decide on a graduation date, based on when you will finish your coursework and requirements.
- Have an active ecclesiastical endorsement that covers your graduation date.
- Fill out the online graduation application.
- Pay a one-time $15.00 fee which is charged to your student account.
- Contact your individual college advisement center to finish applying for graduation.
- Pay all outstanding charges on your account
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please contact your advisement center.
- You missed the application deadline for the semester
- You failed a required class your last semester
- You need to cancel or postpone your graduation