How to Apply for Graduation
To apply for graduation, you must:
- Decide on a graduation date, based on when you will finish your coursework and requirements.
- Have an active ecclesiastical endorsement that covers your graduation date.
- Fill out the online graduation application.
- Pay a one-time $15.00 fee which is charged to your student account.
- Contact your individual college advisement center to finish applying for graduation.
- Pay all outstanding charges on your account
Please apply for graduation through your major department. Visit the Graduate Studies website for more instructions.
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please contact your advisement center.
- You missed the application deadline for the semester
- You failed a required class your last semester
- You need to cancel or postpone your graduation