- Tickets are not required, and seating is open.
- The Marriott Center opens 2 hours before the ceremony.
- For special needs seating, please contact the Special Events Office at (801) 422-6022 for assistance. (If you need signing services, seating is located off the concourse level walk-in between Portals H and J on the television platform area.)
- Commencement lasts approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Students who graduate in December are invited to attend the next April graduation ceremonies and those who graduate in June are invited to attend the August graduation ceremonies.
|3:00 pm||Graduates assemble for the academic procession
(in the parking lots north of ASB)
|3:15 pm||Family and friends to be seated in the Marriott Center|
|3:15 pm||Academic procession departs from the ASB|
|4:00 pm - 5:30 pm||University Commencement Services in the Marriott Center|
Commencement exercises will be broadcast live on BYU TV, BYU Radio, Classical 89 KBYU-FM and byutv.org.