Class Rolls and Scheduling Screens
Official class rolls can be found through the Instructor Schedule page in AIM (CLS05). The following information can be found on the Class Roll:
- Picture Roll - name and picture
- Spreadsheet - class roll in Excel spreadsheet
- Export - class roll with email and net ID
- Assignment Class Roll (printable) - PDF format of class roll
- Waitlist - link to waitlist for class
- Options to email class or selected students
Only instructors and supervisors who are listed on the class in AIM have access to the class roll.
Class Scheduling AIM Screens
- Class Schedule Proof (CLS01) is a sortable class schedule by department or teaching area.
- Course Offering (CLS02) is the class schedule information listed by course.
- Department Course Summary (CLS03) is a summary of course enrollments by department or teaching area.
- Contact Class Roll (CLS04) is a class roll with options for pictures, an excel spreadsheet, an export option, and a printable PDF format of the roll. It also contains a link to generate Permission-to-add codes and to the Waitlist for the class.
- Instructor Schedule (CLS05) shows the teaching schedule of an instructor with a weekly chart.
- Classroom Information (CLS08) shows classroom schedule, pictures, characteristics, priority assignment, and final exam schedule.
- Exam Department Schedule (CLS16) is a list of final exams by teaching area. Classes not shown on this list do not have an in-class final exam.
- Exam Instructor Schedule (CLS18) shows an instructor's list of final exam times and locations.