- Requests for information must come from a BYU employee.
- Student employees must provide a department/college email address for their requests.
- Information provided may not be released to a third party unless approved.
- Information provided can never be released to a party outside the university except in aggregate form such that no individual may be identified.
- Confidential information is considered sensitive and must never be released unless authorized in writing by each individual.
- Requests are not approved based on the access you have in AIM.
- Information will not be provided for student papers/projects. If a department/college will support the request for data to assist in their office needs, please have the department/college submit the request.
- If you are requesting an email list of students, please be specific regarding the purpose of the email you intend to send.
- Reports previously requested on a recurring basis are accessible through SAAS Reports.
- We discard requests after 10 business days if there is no reponse to our requests for more information.
- Modifications to completed reports need to be requested using the Revise action on the Completed requests menu.
- If you feel the report is incomplete due to an error made by our team, please email us at email@example.com.