BYU students use MyMAP to plan, organize, and register for courses.
MyMAP combines all the tools necessary to create a comprehensive academic plan for graduation:
- Course Descriptions from the Catalog
- Class Schedules
- MAPs (Major Academic Plan)
MyMAP is a helpful tool to plan out your academic career, but it is not the official progress report for graduation. Please review your progress report or the university catalog to see complete graduation requirements.
Why the Redesign?
MyMAP has been helping students plan and register for classes since 2007.
The redesign was based on feedback from you.
Other design features include:
- Quick link to the class schedule to search for classes by day, time, instructor, etc.
- Plan & Organize in one step
- Guest Access
- Link to "My Booklist" provided by the BYU Store
- New Look and Feel